I find it hard to believe that I was nominated for this award. Especially as at the moment I’m anything but positive and feel like I’m watching myself messing my life up.
Thank you Anita @ discovering your happiness!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and list it’s blog in your post
- Answer the 11 questions asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask another 11 questions
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
My answers to Anita’s questions:
Are you a chocolate lover?
Where was the last place you traveled?
What is one of your biggest fears?
What is one of your biggest accomplishments?
Hmm, that’s a hard one to answer, for I don’t think I’ve accomplished anything. I guess that I can sometimes self talk and calm myself down.
Are you happy where you are right now?
No. I hope to be one day. I’m trying to accept it. Happy I’m not.
What is your favourite movie of all time?
Chick flicks. Can’t choose one. Maybe The Shawshank Redemption.
How long have you been on wordpress?
Nearly a year?
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I started this blog in order to find reasons to live, and to publish them, and to get others to join in so that we can have a really long list of reasons to live whenever we can’t think of the reasons….. I’m using it more as a blog, but the essence of it still is, why live.
If there is one food you could eat forever, what would it be?
None :) I’m not crazy on any food.
What do your weekends consist of?
Relaxing with family, sometimes shopping, sometimes volunteering and taking out a child who needs extra attention.
What is one of your April goals?
Write a list every evening of at least 10 things I’m grateful for that day and re-read it the next morning.
Life as a garden
Free to be V
Inside my head
Journey towards healing
The wonderful and wacky world of one single mom
Live Love Run again
Letters to myself
Fighting for a future
Ease The Ride
Life on Seven and a half acres
- What did you think at being nominated for this award?
- If I gave you 5 million dollars, 1 million to be spent on bettering the world, how would you use the 1 million?
- What is something in the world you wish you could change?
- Where do you envision yourself in 5 years time?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is one of the nicest things someone every said to you (I would say nicest, but that’s hard to choose, or list them all)?
- What is your primary raison d’être – reason to live? (would you consider writing that reason as a guest post on my blog – I’d add you as an author for that)
- What do you want to change during the next 2 years?
- How would you describe yourself in just a few words?
- What is a safe place for you?
- What is a piece of advice that you would give someone struggling?
Thank you for answering!
If you would rather I nominate someone else in your place please let me know…
Please include your reply post in the comments below and link this post back to your blog as I’d love to hear your thoughts!! Looking forward!!!