Still unsure how to reblog.
I liked this post
The ones I liked best:
3. Another thing everyone says (and everyone says it because they’ve found it to be true, there’s very little chance you are the singular exception) is that they’ve been able to find beauty in their struggle. What began as a challenge because the impetus for finding their purpose. “Without Voldemort, Harry Potter is a very ordinary boy.”
6. Life is full of second chances. “Samuel Jackson struggled with alcoholism and drug addiction early on in his career. It was so detrimental to his ability to act and function, he was replaced in two different Broadway productions. He tried supporting himself by working as a camera stand-in for Bill Cosby on The Cosby Show and performing in random on-stage productions in New York, but he was never fully able to kick his addiction until he was 41. Literally the day after he left rehab, he started work on Spike Lee’s Jungle Fever. He was 46 when he was cast in Pulp Fiction.”
10. You have a story to tell.
14. The feeling when someone says or does something so funny that everyone present laughs so hard they struggle not to pee their pants and no one can stop laughing.
16. The beauty of someone saying they are there for you. Even if they don’t know how to help, a world in which people care about others enough to want to sit with them through their hard times is a beautiful world to live in.
20. To prove them wrong.
50. To be able to see yourself make the world a better place in whatever way you choose to do that.
You’ll have to read the rest – if you’re interested – there :).
Which – if you looked through them – is your favourite?