One Hundred and Twenty Four. 13 reasons why not. 13 reasons why. I never got involved with the hype of 13 reasons why. I only know about it from blogs and the like. I saw this link 13 Reasons Why Not and I really liked it. 13 reasons why. 13 reasons why not. Instead of looking at why end it – and if you’re reading my blog I’m sure you’ve a lot more than 13 reasons why – look at the 13 reasons why not. At the 13 reasons to live. I was surprised at the task, because I would’ve thought it would have given you 13 reasons why not end it, yet they gave lists of 13.
- List 13 things you are grateful for.
- Think of 13 things that you have to look forward to in the future.
- Write down 13 positives about yourself.
- Identify 13 people in your life that you care about.
- Think of 13 ways you can be kind to others this week.
Actually doing this seems daunting, but once I’m posting this, I may as well actually answer it.
13 things I’m grateful for
- TC (I love you T!)
- A calm day
- Jigsaw puzzles
- People who read/comment/post on my blog – thank you!
- R’ R. I’m not sure why he’s so nice to me.
- I’m not messing up at the moment. Which is something I’m more than grateful for.
- Books. The stability the understanding I’ve gotten from books have given to me.
- I’m not planning on ending my life (well I’ll caveat this, at the moment I don’t want to).
What are you grateful for?
13 things I have to look forward to.
- Giving to people
- Seeing my family
- Holding my brothers baby
- Summer (it’s already winter in the UK, and it’s damn cold)
- Loving a life I live
- Living a life I love
- Reaching 1000 reasons (not sure how that will be possible, but with your help, maybe it will be).
- Making the world a better place.
- Achieving my dreams
- Writing out all my letters to myself
- Creating a relationship with god
- To one day knowing what I believe
- Seeing M. Hopefully I will.
What are you looking forward to?
13 positive things about myself.
- I’m loyal
- I love others
- I care about others
- Straight to the point of too straight (I’ll say what I think when I think it).
- Can be humourous
- I’ll follow what I believe – try to anyways
- I think I’m persistent
- Mostly honest
- Truth seeker
What is something positive about yourself?
13 people I care about.
I can’t list any names here, but (I wonder if I’ll ever remember who the initials are referencing……)
- TB (inc the rest)
- LB/K (if you think I mean you, I do!)
- Ri/EY (same here, if you think I mean you, I do)
- My family
- Everyone on SF
Who do you care about?
13 ways I can be kind to others this week.
- Go out with SNMB
- Help my mother
- Make cookies for SNMB
- Get stuff from the £ shop for people I’ll see
- By giving to myself
- Send a letter to someone
- Let someone know I’m thinking of her
- Call someone back to say hello
- Give a book I’m not interested in away
- Say hello to someone I pass in the street
- Prepare/cook a meal
- Any suggestions for the 13th? As per Rachel‘s suggestion. If someone starts talking to me and I can’t be bothered listening, just listen.
What can you do nice for someone?
I didn’t expect it to be this hard to think of 13 for ages, I sat here wracking my brain…..
So long as there’s life, there’s hope.