Control. Letting go. Trust. Can I let go? Can I take control? Can I trust? It’s a paradox. Control vs trust. For most people will say that the opposite of control is letting go. I think trust is the opposite of control. For in order to really let go of control, you have to trust. I was just listening to a 12 step call, and was thinking about it whilst listening (yeah, distracting myself from listening ;) ). The topic was step 3. Letting go. Giving your will and life over to a power beyond you. Some of it I have no issue with. Some of it, well, I’m not so sure about…… Continue reading “Can I trust enough to give over control?”
Someone sent me the link to project proactive. https://www.instagram.com/project_proactive/ Continue reading “Project Proactive – MH Awareness May Challenge”
Still unsure how to reblog.
I liked this post
The ones I liked best:
3. Another thing everyone says (and everyone says it because they’ve found it to be true, there’s very little chance you are the singular exception) is that they’ve been able to find beauty in their struggle. What began as a challenge because the impetus for finding their purpose. “Without Voldemort, Harry Potter is a very ordinary boy.”
6. Life is full of second chances. “Samuel Jackson struggled with alcoholism and drug addiction early on in his career. It was so detrimental to his ability to act and function, he was replaced in two different Broadway productions. He tried supporting himself by working as a camera stand-in for Bill Cosby on The Cosby Show and performing in random on-stage productions in New York, but he was never fully able to kick his addiction until he was 41. Literally the day after he left rehab, he started work on Spike Lee’s Jungle Fever. He was 46 when he was cast in Pulp Fiction.”
I want to destroy it. I want to self harm just to destroy it. Self harm rather than painkillers as it’s less destructive. It’s fun to be okay. I’m just tired of it. And so on edge and not sure what or why or how to handle any of it.
I feel like all I am doing is pushing off the inevitable.
This quote is really true. It kinda defines what I’m thinking at the moment.
I don’t know what I want. I can’t make anything ‘better’ as, I don’t know what’s going on or what I want….
What do you answer when people ask you what your scars are from?
I came across this list here, I was laughing through it.
- Don’t worry about it. Because of me, they now have a warning label!
- Well, let me just tell you this: You should NEVER EVER, under ANY circumstances, go out with a guy/girl that you met on the internet.
- “It’s a long story.” They usually leave me alone, but this one guy said, “I’ve got time.” Then I said, “I fell. [long pause] Ok, so it’s obviously not THAT long.”
- I took my lizards for a walk and they held on for dear life.
Have I ever said that I feel alone?
I’m doing okay. Really. There’s just no real stability there. At all. And I want there to be.
It can’t last. And that’s actually okay.
There isn’t anyone who, if I mess up, would be there to help me pick up the pieces.
Did I ever say that I feel alone? It’s not that I feel alone. It’s kinda the reality. Not just kind of. It is. I know it’s a good thing that I actually want it (people) but, doesn’t make a difference.
Need I say anymore? Waiting, wondering when this okayness will pass. Trying to stay in the present and enjoy it. All the while knowing that the other shoe is going to drop some time…
I’m going to try and put this down although I’ve no clue how to. As I’ve mentioned, I’m frustrated with you. It’s not that I think you’ve done anything wrong, I actually don’t, yet I’m frustrated. And not really sure how to explain it. I feel like you don’t hear anything I ever say. I know you’ve actually answered that before. With what I think is evident is not even latent. Doesn’t really help to know that. For it goes back to the fact that I feel like I’m talking a different language to most the universe.
I wish I knew how to reblog…
Either way, I’m quoting just a part, check out Suzzane’s entire post https://wp.me/p9IvuI-6a Continue reading “Ninety Two: You Are A Hero and This One’s For You – Reblog”
One of the reasons I try not to be on social media too much – I mean emails/wordpress primarily, for that’s what I use most.
Waiting for replies.
I sit here
Am I heard
Am I understood
For ‘likes’ Continue reading “Waiting for replies”